Thursday, June 27, 2013

Speed Racer

I love to watch movie, since young i have watched a lot of good movies. I think it is time for me to write movie critics. My first critic will be about this one "Speed Racer"

It has been a long time for a good movie like this!

From the beginning until the end, you would not think of getting your eyes away!

The story is normal, but the story context is good! With little time, the director is still able to tell the story smoothly!

Most interesting part is those car racing scenes. Wow, excellent! More exciting than "The Fast and The furious!" series.

Well, the guy who starred as "Speed Racer" looks familiar to me. I think he looks alike with Ewan Mcgregor! A young version.

The family element in this movie is good too. The director managed to tell spectators that the father love his children very much! It's quite touching!

If you guys out there have not yet watched, you should go and get yourself a leisure moment! You will have no regret!

No comments:

Post a Comment